Below you will find information related to our DMCA Policy, it is important that this is understood and read.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice For PCOS Diet Support
Takedown Policy and Procedures:
PCOS Support, Ltd dba PcosDietSupport.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electric signature of the copyright owner (or someone who has authority to act on behalf of the current owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or thought to have an issue.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably okay to permit the service provider to locate the problems. [Please submit the exact webpage of the page that has the problem to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email prompt attention and best response.
50 Cutlers Place
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material (if applicable)
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512( g )( 3 ):
- Your physical or electronic signature is required.
- A description of the web material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your details such as name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company.
- Email your counter notice to: Tarryn Poulton, at
email@example.com for prompt action or send to Tarryn Poulton, PCOS Support Ltd, 50 Cutlers Place, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2HU. Again, email is best for quicker action.
Repeated Infringer Policy
Here at PCOS Support, Ltd we take copyright infringement seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, PCOS Support Ltd maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. This is done without exception.
Modifications and updates
PCOS Support Ltd reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time and for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy often for any changes.