Sometimes, with two kids, it’s hard to eat a good, healthy breakfast. I need something quick that I can eat (or drink). But the problem with a lot of smoothies is that they tend to be very high is sugar and carbohydrates. Not ideal for your insulin and therefore your PCOS.
That is why I came up with this PCOS friendly berry smoothie. It is packed with nutrition, as well as some protein so will help you feel fuller for longer. It’s also so easy to prepare. Here’s the recipe.
PCOS friendly Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 100ml (1/2 cup) x Almond Milk
- 1 x Medium Banana
- 80g (3 oz) x Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 x cut of spinach
- 1 x scoop Hemp or Pea Protein
- Water as needed
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- If your smoothie is too thick, add water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Quick and easy – Enjoy
Get your Free PCOS Starter Kit
ENJOYED & DOWNLOADED BY OVER 86,500 OTHERS