Whether it be on Facebook, Twitter or comments on the site, I love connecting with other women with PCOS. It’s much easier to tackle PCOS together than it is trying to do it all on your own.
So, I thought I would let you know about a couple of ways that you can connect with me personally and with PCOS Diet Support as a whole. We’re a growing community so feel free to join the conversation!
The PCOS Diet Support blog is the home of all of my online activities. It has all of the information and research that I have come across and think you might find helpful, as well as sharing stories and strategies that I use which may well help you too.
The main focus of the blog is the PCOS Diet as I believe that your diet is key to keeping your symptoms in check. I have big plans for the site and will soon be introducing PCOS friendly recipes with some other surprises in store for the not-too distant future.
There are a couple of ways that you can keep in touch with PCOS Diet Support and get the latest news and updates:
- Sign up for RSS feeds – If you use an RSS feeder, this is an easy way of making sure you don’t miss out on anything.
- Sign up for emails– If you don’t use RSS feeds, the latest news and articles can be delivered to your inbox.
I don’t use social media platforms to promote my own content. I use them as a place to connect with other women with PCOS and share in each others’ journeys.
I also use them to answer any questions about PCOS or the diet recommendations.
You can find me on:
- Twitter – Twitter is a great way to connect with and share information on PCOS. I tweet about any interesting articles I come across and some tips to help all of us keep on target.
- Facebook – I love the Facebook community and think that it is great at facilitating wider interaction amongst women with PCOS. I share encouragement and motivation on the Facebook page and enjoy being part of a wider conversation.
- Pinterest – Who doesn’t love Pinterest! And for those of you who would like to SEE the PCOS diet, rather than just reading it, or if you need some inspiration, Pinterest is the place to go.
- YouTube – You can find me on YouTube for a more relaxed look at PCOS and diet tips.
I love hearing from you so if you have any thoughts or questions, please get in touch. It’s probably easiest to do this via Facebook, Twitter or leave a comment on the blog and I’ll be sure to respond.
However, if you’d like to send me an email, you can do this from the Contact Me page.
Thank you for all of your support and for sharing your PCOS journey with me. If there’s something you’d like to see on the site, something you thing should change or something you’re come across that you think the rest of us would enjoy, please just leave a comment below.
Tarryn is the founder of PCOS Diet Support, the top ranked PCOS diet & lifestyle site with over 160,000 users per month. As a fellow cyster there are no empty promises here, just facts